Thanks to Sandra G at Date By Number for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger and Infinite Dreams awards! In the spirit of awards season, it’s an honor to be nominated. I almost wish I had a fancy dress to wear while I type this.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 7-14 other bloggers for the award. Link to their blog and let them know!
- If applicable: Answer your nominator’s questions and ask 7-11 questions to your own nominees.
- If applicable: Share 7-11 facts about yourself.
Facts about me:
- Sometimes I do celebrity impressions in my car.
- When I was 12, I replayed Mel Gibson’s epic speech in Braveheart until I memorized it. I still remember every word.
- I physically cannot hold my fingers in the “three” position. I hold up my thumb, index finger and middle finger instead.
- I was born without a sense of smell.
- I had the same wallpaper border with primary color balloons on the walls of my bedroom until I was almost 17.
- My favorite food in the entire world is clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl from Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco.
- I accidentally electrocuted myself when I was 2.
- I met Jerry Maren, the Lollipop Guild munchkin in The Wizard of Oz who hands Dorothy the bouquet during her welcome to Munchkinland.
The bloggers I’ve nominated shouldn’t feel obligated to participate, but it’s a fun little thing to do if you have the time. Thanks for writing, guys! Even if you feel like no one is reading, we are.
My nominees are:
- Messmer Party of Three
- Kinetic Lowdown
- A Woman of Many Titles
- Cortright Creations
- Haley Quinton Writes
- The Tony Burgess Blog
- Loosen the Moorings